Rules and Regulations
All students must abide by the Rules and Regulations that may from time to time be enforced by the management.
- The student will have to fill up application for enrolment in the course and submit the same to office along with his/ her sketch works. The Mentor has sole authority to accept or reject any application.
- A student can enrol in the course for two years only. Under no circumstances, the student will be allowed to pursue the study for more than 2 years.
- The admission fee for a fresh student is Rs.2,000/-.The old/existing student will have to take re-admission by paying Rs.1000 for fresh enrolment in course for another 2 years.
- The monthly tuition fee is Rs.500 which needs to be paid in our bank account latest by 10th in every month.
- If students fail to deposit monthly tuition fees for consecutive three (3) months, his/her name will be struck off from the attendance register and he/she will not be allowed to attend classes till he/she makes an additional re-admission fee of Rs.1000/-.However, decision of re-instating/ readmitting the student in class will solely rest with the Management.
- The class will be held on Monday and Wednesday from 6 pm to 8 pm only.
- The class will remain closed on public holidays or in extreme exigencies at sole discretion of the management.
- Students are not permitted to be absent from classes for more than 3 weeks. However, in case of serious illness, students need to produce medical documents to the mentor to resume his/her class.
- Change of address, if any, should be notified to office immediately.
- Negative/wrong/non constructive publicity or misbehaviour with the Mentor will result in dismissal of the student at sole and absolute discretion of the Management.
- Mentors & Students mutual understanding and rapport is very much expected for the smooth functioning of the classes. The suggestions from the students are always welcome for betterment of the classes.
- On successful completion of the course, Academy will issue a certificate to the students on its own capacity.
MEDIUM & TECHNIQUES:
- FREE HAND SKETCH FROM LIFE
- LIFE DRAWING
- STILL LIFE (OBJECT STUDY)
- PEN & INK